I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Go to Penang (take 1)

Just came back from a tiring yet exciting trip to Penang Island. Never underestimates a small island which could turn out to be a heaven of great adventure and most importantly - good food. I started of my journey from Cyberjaya to LCCT and to Penang by Airasia. Its really convenient traveling nowadays. A ticket does everything (Light rail transit to Bus). Those who are traveling at night from Penang airport especially after 10pm, there is always taxi available with a bit extra surcharge.

The hotel is great. Cheap, clean and comfortable. Plus the location of the hotel is absolutely perfect! Its in Gurney!

DSC_0004_edited_副本

Next morning we had a Bihun fish head (since its hard to eat fish head we substitute fish head with fish meat) The noodles was delicious. You can feel the spice deep down your throat. Not to forget the toufu, soft and smooth texture that melts in your mouth like M&M

DSC_0023_edited_副本


DSC_0024_edited_副本


DSC_0025_edited_副本


There are other choice of food too. Looking at the display itself makes you drooling T.T

DSC_0018_edited_副本

Can't remember well where is the shop located at but the outside of the restaurant looks something like this

DSC_0028_edited_副本



More to come in the next post! Brings you more good food and worth visiting places in Penang. A bientot! (See you soon!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com