I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bye-bye Penang @ I ♥ Penang

After so many days exploring Penang today is the day I say bye-bye to Penang (*tsk tsk) Don't want to leave such awesome place. The fun and excitement in the city never ends. Can't forget the delicious food (*drooling) How am I going to survive without good food as I already been enjoying for the past few days? Since all of us love Penang so much. So we decided to buy something special to remind us about Penang. Can you guess?

Tada! We love Penang!

Before we leave, its the best thing that we enjoy another good and delicious breakfast in Penang. Today we bring you to a simple stall which you will never expect such good food from it. Its just beside a main road. Surprisingly the food is awesomely good!

DSC_0017_edited_副本
most famous Duck leg Mee Sua. Too bad duck leg is sold out and we have to settle with duck meat >.<

DSC_0016_edited_副本
classical packaging for a soy bean drink

Since our main specialty is to take picture XD we will head to Penang Botanical Garden to fill up our memory cards >.<

DSC_0021_edited_副本
Stead...stead...GO! Picture frenzy time!

DSC_0023_edited_副本
I found this tree very interesting. The flower actually grow a few inches above the roots of the tree.

DSC_0071_edited_副本
This is what they name the tree as. "Canon" Ball Tree. Ehem. Sorry I'm nikon. haha

DSC_0030_edited_副本

DSC_0028_edited_副本
Michael Jackson wannabe!

DSC_0059_edited_副本
Hope she is not giving me this face because I saw her trying to be MJ >.<

DSC_0036_edited_副本
Looks like there is more than one who is trying to be popstar here. haha

DSC_0072_edited_副本

DSC_0074_edited_副本
Can you help me with my back after you finish? XD

Its really amazing when you can see so many of Mother Nature in a big city. Full with skyscrapers, Penang had never forgotten about the importance of greenery. Before we head to the airport lets have a picture I love most! Group picture!


Its time we head to the airport as we bid farewell to this majestic island. We will be back soon! More of Penang shall be unveiled to the world especially Malaysian who prefer vacation overseas where they overlooked what Malaysia itself can offer. Adios Amigos! Berjumpa lagi!

DSC_0088_edited_副本


I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Penangite for their warmest reception. To everyone: Thanks for making this trip a lively trip. Its really a wonderful experience with you all. Hope to have another trip with you all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com