I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scandalous meeting with Michelle Yeoh @ Ipoh

A scandalous meeting with Michelle Yeoh? I am just kidding. How could a International big star be interested to meet a normal guy like me >.< Actually I met her in a Opening ceremony of Kinta Swimming Club. I was one of the photographers working during the event day. Before I took up the job I was told that Superstar Dato' Michelle Yeoh will be attending this opening ceremony but I was quickly withdrawn with the idea that how could a superstar like her come to a simple event like this? Check out if my guesses are correct?

My guesses are wrong! Michelle Yeoh and her family arriving

Before showing more pictures about Michelle Yeoh lets see some pictures of Kinta Swimming Club and lets find out why Michelle Yeoh is willing to attend this event. Kinta Swimming Club was more widely known as Ipoh Swimming Club was founded in early 1930s by Foo Wah Cheng as President, supported by Wong Peng Sum and Yeoh Khuan Joo. Well, Mr. Yeoh Khuan Joo here was Michelle Yeoh's grandfather in fact. Well this certainly explains why Michelle Yeoh treats this event as her utmost important.

kinta

This is the new Kinta Swimming Club

DSC_0225_edited_副本
Olympic size swimming pool. This new pool brings memories where Michelle Yeoh trained at this very Club to represents Malaysia in Swimming.

Back to the story, when Michelle Yeoh's arrival to the Club, everyone was rushing to take a picture of Michelle Yeoh and unfortunately I was pushed to the back of the crowd. Its not a big deal as I still managed to get a good shot of Michelle Yeoh!

DSC_0141_edited_副本

Michelle Yeoh and her niece. Despite a crowd of people I still managed a shot!

DSC_0139_edited_副本
Putting down her glamorous signature!

DSC_0216_edited_副本
Simply astonishing looking at her signature. Guess which is Michelle Yeoh's?

DSC_0241_edited_副本
VIP guest are seated

DSC_0152_edited_副本
Michelle Yeoh and current Club president

Before the opening ceremony, Michelle Yeoh was given a simple tour over the new club. I am pretty sure that she will be envy of the new Olympic size swimming pool which is not available during her time. I think that won't matter much as she still represents Malaysia in swimming =)

DSC_0195_edited_副本
Michelle Yeoh and her niece listening to the club's representative

DSC_0206_edited_副本
Fascinated?

DSC_0191_edited_副本
Brings back a lot of memories to Michelle Yeoh

DSC_0208_edited_副本
Michelle Yeoh and her niece look back at the clubs history which is so closely bonded to her family

DSC_0290_edited_副本

Not to be missed out is Dato' Seri Ong Ka Chuan giving his speech during the ceremony

DSC_0285_edited_副本

Michelle Yeoh giving her best wishes to the Club's development

DSC_0313_edited_副本

Finally the club had been reopened with a better environment.

Hopefully there are more events call for me =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com