I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A fruit called "Jujube"

I'm not joking with the fruits name. I know it sounded more like a pet's name rather than a fruit's name but I'm not kidding. Its really called Jujube and I have the plant planted in my house. At 1st my parents mislead me to believed that its some kind of apple. Show you some pictures and you judge whether its a kind of apple

DSC_0004_edited_副本

At this size and color, Jujube is still not "ready" yet

DSC_0005_edited_副本

Kinda looks like tomatoes now >.<

DSC_0007_edited_副本


DSC_0008_edited_副本

Apart from the size of the seed. Does it looks like a mini apple?

Whats your call now? Can it be a hybrid of an apple? Before this post I still thinks its an apple until I do some research on it to make a post in my blog. Its called Jujube (Click on the name for more information). Jujube is actually more widely known as Red dates or Chinese dates. Chinese widely use them in traditional medicine and culinary especially in Chinese soups. It is also believe to reduce stress. So those who are over stressed try some Jujubes. So now you believe that actually fruits does have cute names XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com