I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Inspiration from a Stadium

Just came back from Perak Stadium for my sister's 400m running competition. Frankly speaking this is the 1st time I walked and sit in the football stadium of Perak. Finally the day came after 20years? 0.0
Well, snapping is the usual stuff everywhere I go but this particular visit does gives me a few inspirational thoughts. Before that lets show you Perak Stadium.

DSC_0006_edited_副本


DSC_0010_edited_副本


DSC_0022_edited_副本


Its not one of the most fancy stadium but still sufficient for local sport events to take place.I did managed to snap some of the athletics.

DSC_0018_edited_副本
I'm the flying squirrel =P

DSC_0047_edited_副本
Ready set.......GOGOGO!!

DSC_0026_edited_副本
Relax~~~ 3 more round to go. XD

Some accidental shots which turned out to be somehow inspirational (for me >.< )

DSC_0020_edited_addtext_副本
What's your goal?

DSC_0059_edited_addtext_副本

DSC_0061_edited_addtext_副本
Don't worry, be happy. There is light when it is dark

Just taking a break from the Penang trip posting. Penang trip posts will be up tonight! See you tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com