I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dessert @ Snowflakes, Subang Jaya

Before a new trimester starts I think is fair to give ourselves a nice treat for what we had achieved last trimester (excuse really. haha) Today we are having desserts in Taiwanese style. Suggested by "Koala" (real name is Kang Sheng) we head to a cafe called Snowflakes Taiwanese Dessert Secrets in Subang Jaya. Its just opposite the well known Asia Cafe (Beside Inti College and Taylors College). The cafe is located on the 1st floor.

signboard_副本
Look for the signboard(left) and the staircase leads to this(right)

Since its a self-service cafe you basically have to order and carry your own orders. I must say they do it in such way that you wont be irritated even though its a self-service cafe. Why? I'll explain further.
 
menu_副本
Here is what you will be ordering basically

DSC_0007_edited_副本
hope the size of the crowd won't scare you off =P

As I said earlier, you will love to self-service. I introduce to you "UFO". This little gadget here will tell you when you will have you order done which you are seated. Instructions are written on it. Don't worry if it is your 1st time using "UFO".
DSC_0006_edited_副本

tang sui_副本
Bestseller and it taste really good! It contains Grass jelly + grass jelly ice + Taroballs + creamer(right)

Now I introduce to you the gang! Sorry I miss out one member of the short dessert hunt >.<
1_副本

Koala(left), Kim Fing(middle), Kar Seng(right)

How do you get to Snowflakes Subang Jaya? Don't worry, I'll help you out.
Google map coordinates ---> @3.074116,101.590029 (Copy and paste this on the destination)

No.61A, First Floor,
Jalan SS15/8A,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel: 017-623 8966

DSC_0019_edited_副本

2 comments:

Evelyn`Wann said...

I went there before, not bad.

Big Grey Wolf said...

the bestseller taste awesome~~~

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com