I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Penang's Khoo Kongsi (take 3)

Yes and its Penang again! As promised I show u more places to visit in Penang. In this post I bring you to this street. Have a while guess where does this street brings you to?

DSC_0062_edited_副本


Bewildered? Its the road to Khoo Kongsi! Here is the sign board to it:


When we arrived at Khoo Kongsi we happened to see a drama shooting going on at the place. The classical cars parked there really amazed us and made us forget what we are actually here for!


A quick view of how the whole structure looked like and a snap shot of some significant views which caught my attention

DSC_0097_edited_副本

DSC_0069_edited_副本



Whats next? Group photo!!! I just simply love group photos. It shows all those happy faces (Its a pleasure to take a picture of everyone)


We did managed to do some portrait snapping. The pond side picture is inspired by the uncle security guarding the building there. He actually taught us how to pose for the picture >.<

DSC_0089_edited_副本


DSC_0070_edited_副本


More exciting Penang tourist spots on next post. More pictures next. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com