I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Penang Guan Yin Temple (take 2)

As promised I will introduce more things about Penang. Small island with a lot of history and I bring you Penang's Guan Yin temple (Credit to Yeo's friends for bringing us there). The sky was showering that day and we head to the temple to pray for a better day >.< Not to forget the picture taking session was simple incredible. I noticed too that the temple is providing food for the perished. Here is the whole view of the temple

DSC_0049_edited_副本

DSC_0038_edited_副本

This is how the inner part of the temple looks like

I guess its fair to show what we did actually in the temple besides praying for well being (grin)

DSC_0033_edited_border_副本

DSC_0034_edited_border_副本

DSC_0044_edited_副本

DSC_0059_edited_副本


Before we leave we had a small group photo session. Not everyone is in the picture (will show the whole gang later ^^, )


More and more to come in next post. Stay tuned for more pictures and places to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com