I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Yumcha @ Pinkberrys, Dataran Pahlawan

Happy Deepavali! Its a public holiday today and its another day of enjoyment in doing nothing. It reminds of a movie I once saw before which had the quote of feeling the beauty of doing nothing! Well, I can't get the idea anyway as I end up sleeping endlessly. Knowing that there will be heavy traffic today, I insisted to go yumcha (meaning: Hi-tea) in town. This is where we end up at:

DSC_0003_edited_副本
Pinkberrys is a dessert house which is located on top of Dataran Pahlawan (Directions refer bottom of this post)

DSC_0006_edited_副本
Don't keep pressing the phone, order food please =P

DSC_0004_edited_副本
Actually she is very hungry but for the sake of the picture, control her face~~~

Now its time to introduce to you what is special about this dessert house. We order desserts (obviously.haha) and also together some local snacks as well.

DSC_0013_edited_副本

Ice - honey dew, snowy ice together with sago are covered by honey dew fillings and accompanied by fishball liked honey dew fillings

DSC_0015_edited_副本
Cannot wait already! She wants the honor for the 1st tasting ceremony XD

DSC_0014_edited_副本

DSC_0019_edited_副本

Terrayaki Bun! This is highly recommended!

DSC_0022_edited_副本

Lo Mai Kai (Chicken Glutinous Rice) Not recommended at all. The taste is so different and weird >.<

There are many more available dessert such as Chinese style desserts as well as coffee. Overall this is a nice place for afternoon hangouts with a bunch of friends =) Once you are in Dataran Pahlawan find an exit to the roof where the field is located. Its noticeable with its colorful signboard .

Google map coordinates ---> @2.190393,102.250522 (Copy and paste this on the destination)
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall Jalan Merdeka
75000 Melaka.
Tel: +6062832828

4 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

The place looks nice (: and I like the name of it!

jfook said...

wow, looks good. XD Especially the Terrayaki Bun. XD

Celeste said...

actually i tot the lo mai kai looks good bt guess looks can be deceiving..XD

Unknown said...

hi~ i am Jacky Ong, the Owner of pinkberrys dessert house. We appreciated all of you supports! We would like to imform you guys that we had shifted down since last 2 months... we are currently located beside starbucks! Thanks and we are waiting to serve you!

www.pinkberrys.com.my

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinkberrys-Dessert-House-The-Healthier-Dessert-甜甜又蜜蜜/125615874175788

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com