I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hong Kong Restaurant @ Wong Kok Char Chan Teng

Yes this is another chapter all about food! This post I will introduce about a common restaurant (you can notice this restaurant in most of the big shopping complex) which offers Hong Kong style cuisines. If you need a place for a gang of friends to hang out, this is the place. Birthday parties too not to be forgotten. Why celebrate here? The best part is that if you are in a group of 5 or more you are entitle to have a "huge" milk tea (if you spend more than RM30) and a RM5 coupon for the birthday boy! Hurray!!!  Lets go for food now!

DSC_0130_edited_副本
Here you go! Big bowl of Wong Kok Char Chan Teng!

DSC_0129_edited_副本
Pork with rice and mixed vegetables

DSC_0126_edited_副本
Giant Pork Chop with rice (served with Mushroom sauce)

DSC_0122_edited_副本
Another Pork Chop with rice but this time its grilled and served with Black pepper sauce!

DSC_0124_edited_副本
Its kinda like a Japanese bento because it serves with rice + vegetables + prawn.

DSC_0128_edited_副本
Personal favorite! This taste the best (it has lots of sausages and minced meat)

After bashing you with good food are you ready for Wong Kok now?Haha. For more information about the latest promotions and events happening in Wong Kok you can browse the below website of Wong Kok:
If you want to know where is the nearest Wong Kok available in your area the website above do provide a list of branches. The next headache is how to get there. I would suggest that uncle Google here will be glad to show the way =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com