I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Coffee @ Old Taste Cafe, Malacca

Long time since my last update, kinda busy actually >.<
Just to keep you guys updated with those "yumcha" places in Malacca worth to go. Most of people nowadays would like to go OldTown for a tea break or a hangout for a group of friends. There is actually a similar spot which is OldTaste in Malacca. The range in OldTaste is rather similar to OldTown. 

DSC_0059_edited_副本
Classical set up just like OldTown right?

DSC_0054_edited_副本
I want to introduce the coffee behind this Milk Tea.

The coffee in the picture is no ordinary coffee. The coffee is added with Chinese Herbal Jelly. I know it sounds weird but its worth trying and the taste is very interesting ^^, Something different from OldTown! Actually I'm not coffee lover but the mixture of Herbal jelly and Coffee grabs my attention >.<

DSC_0068_edited_副本
Ordered Onion rings which is my favorite ^^,

Actually we ordered Sambal Fried Rice but the smell is too attractive until I forgot to take a picture of it >.< my bad! Remember to try out Sambal Fried Rice =) Not much of picture though. More in the next post!
Directions to Old Taste is here ---> Old Taste - Wikimapia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com