I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its my 21st birthday!

Yes! Its my birthday and I am a December boy! Well, its kinda early for this post because it ain't my birthday yet but I'm really really excited to share what present ♥she for bought me and the place we celebrate my birthday in advance. Its a very special day for me like any special movie there must be a trailer and poster right? >.<

Here's some pictures to spice up my blog!

DSC_0018_edited_副本
This part of the picture look familiar to anyone of you? ^^,

Try to have a wild guess and I will post the complete post on the actual date of my birthday =) Next will be my present! Here is another wild guess to go~

My present from ♥her

I am actually too excited to share my joy with everyone. I am not trying to show off (sincerely) Just to share the things which make me happy~ Stay tuned for the answers and more pictures to unfold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com