I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Angry ---> Stressed ---> Surprise!!!

Confused by my title? Don't worry. I will explain why my title is named in such. Today I went to Low Yat with my friends. The initial plan was to get a new mobile phone because mine was spoiled after falling down from the stairs T.T So off we go to Low Yat in search of a new phone! There were two devils with me were profusely cajoling to buy iPhone 4 =.= bad peer influence! haha. Its too expensive so I call it a day with a external hard disk.

box_副本

Hitachi! Never tried any electronics from Hitachi before. Hope it won't let me down >.<

view_副本

Its time for me to had extra space (1TB) since my photo shooting activity is getting more and more frequent nowadays =)

Yes! Back to the story why I had such title. I should be happy getting a new hard disk but why am I angry? Its because "someone" had been disturbing me, ordering me, and asking me this and that. You were expecting some peaceful shopping doing you negotiations and someone does this! I just couldn't stand it anymore. The turning point was at the end of the journey I was given a surprise from my dear. She was that "someone" and I was scolding her >.< Throughout the journey back to campus I was never expecting anything but she throw a surprise to me out of the blue. Cunning girls eh? She made me fumed in furious in the beginning and then her surprise made my anger disappear immediately. Thanks dear for the surprise! Sorry for being so rude just now T.T Curious about the surprise she gave? Wait for next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com