I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mischievous Cousin

Today I went to my uncle's house to visit his new born baby. As usual I was planning a few snaps of the toddler but it end up a portrait session for his eldest daughter =.= She is a real good pose I must say (She was very eagerly posing for me) Don't believe me? have a look then >.<

Xin Ying_副本


DSC_0005_edited_副本


DSC_0008_addborder_addtext_副本


DSC_0011_addborder_addtext_副本


Now you believe? She is very mischievous though. Well, kids her age fighting with her newborn sister for attention from her parents. Even though she likes to fight for attention but when I asked her may I bring your sister back home? She answered me a firmly said "Cannot" Its amazing kids her age understand sisterhood =) Here is a picture of her sister~ Hope she won't be angry with me for giving her sister the attention here XD

DSC_0014_edited_副本

Penang post will be back tomorrow >.< very lazy now.hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com