I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Indigo Blue mansion and Penang food (take 4)

Indigo blue mansion? sounds weird right? Think again after looking the pictures below:

DSC_0103_edited_副本

DSC_0105_edited_副本
it sure gives a haunted feeling~

DSC_0108_edited_副本
when "beca" meets car (>.<)

Its quite unique after all. Its called the Cheong Fatt Tze mansion. A very famous merchant from China. Too bad I could only share the outer look of the mansion as no pictures were allowed in the mansion. The structure of the mansion is very delicate with the famous cut-paste porcelain work. The mansion itself is built on the basis of Chinese Feng-Sui which bring the balance of everything. The mansion also provides rooms for staying besides a providing simple tour around the house.
For further information please refer to: Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion

After tiring tour (the tour takes around 1hour plus) we decided to head for Penang's famous "Asam Laksa" and yes! Post about food at last! We visited one of the famous stalls in Penang. If you happen to be in Penang road look for stall that looks something like this:

DSC_0118_edited_副本

DSC_0120_edited_副本


More food to come and I bring you to a cafe for dinner. Do you ever like to eat meals prepared by the hospital? What comes to your mind when I ask this? Yucks, the food tastes bad. Well, you will need to think again after eating meals from "Clinic Cafe" and FYI: The cafe is in a shopping complex (Gurney Plaza)

DSC_0132_edited_副本


DSC_0135_edited_副本



The serving crew will have a mini cosplay dressing up like nurses and doctors. Overall the environment was very much close to a Hospital rather than a "Clinic" XD
Wait for the next post as I will be bringing you more of Penang! Thanks again to the Penangites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com