I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

ECP 4136 Past Year 09/10 answers

Sharing is caring. I have done a set of past year and I do wish to share it with everyone. Its my own answers. I upload this upon my own will and will delete it prior notice. Please do take note that Question 2 and 5 have minor bugs but its still sufficient to complete the task.

Link:
09/10 ECP 4136 Solution
(remember to sign-in your google account before download)

Please share it with your friends taking this subject as well.
P/S: This is as a reference only. Thanks and best of regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com