I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Collectibles@McDonald HappyMeal

When I was a kid i used to drag my family to McDonald. Not because of I like the food there - because I'm attracted by the collectibles there. What can you say about a kid at my age back then? Toys itself can make me very full XD

I haven't been collecting these wonderful toys or gadgets until recently.It happened to revive the "collecting" spirit when I 1st bought her a HappyMeal. Its the 1st time she is getting a HappyMeal. She like it? Of course! (Not the food that she like). These explains why I'm gaining weight now >.< (She is going to kill me when she sees this). I managed to dig a few of her collectibles here:

DSC_0002_edited_副本

Sugarbunnies



DSC_0014_edited copy_副本
one of her favorites: doraemon

Will be showing all her collectibles up to date. hehe.
The latest collectible of the month:http://www.mcdonalds.com.my/highlights/collectibles.asp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com