I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Friday, September 3, 2010

my scandalous bedmate

hope he don't mind for copyright

looking at this picture you will think I'm gay! Yes he is my bedmate. I'm on top and he is below (there is double-decker bed in this world >.< ) curious right? this bedmate I am referring to shares the same pillow with me. Yes the same pillow! who? curious eh? tada:

DSC_0001_edited_addtext_副本
my husky boy!

she bought this cute little husky for me. I know, boys don't usually sleeps with soft toy but i really do and most importantly I hug it every night. she bought it for me to keep me company when we are apart (don't be mistaken she don't have - she have a huge white teddy to hug with; its really huge believe me >.< ). Since then I have husky on my bed till now. Husky is still clean and smelly perfectly ok mind you XD.


DSC_0003_edited2_副本


you guys must have been thinking, have i lost my mind updating so many posts? actually i just finished my assignments and lab reports. hurray! have a break to share some laughter! peace everyone =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com