I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

You just wanna pinch their cheeks!

Flip through my collections of photos, I came across a few pictures. These pictures are all kids. Looking at them reminds of me how naive I was once at their age. Have a look! Cute eh?

DSC_0006_edited_副本

Lady in PINK! (Oops...Kid in Pink~) =P
This little girl over here was having bad mood. Every picture I snap she gives me this expression =.=

DSC_0148_edited_副本

This ah boy really >.< won't simply let people hug!
Cunning little boy. You really need to spend some time to "woo" him for just a hug!


DSC_0055_edited_副本

Aiseh.Paiseh Pulak >.<
She wanted a candy and I wanted a picture >.< Deal or no deal? Haha

DSC_0017_edited_副本

Owh where could it be? T.T
This little boy was scanning the sushi belt for more sushi. His acts made me wanted to snap! lol

DSC_0022_edited_副本
Eat slowly lo >.<
She is one cute little girl. I remember snapping her picture and she told her dad that someone is taking her picture. Paiseh le me >.<

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

kids are always cute.. just wait till they grow up =P

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com