I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tea@Jing-Si Books and Cafe, Tzu Chi

Just discovered an relaxing place to have coffee or tea. Plus, you'll get to read books for free too! Not to be forgotten that it had a very relaxing atmosphere and surrounding. Its called Jing-Si Books and cafe. You can find it almost every branches of Tzu Chi foundation Malaysia. Here's the link for the addresses around you neighborhood: Jing-Si Books and Cafe

Here's some pictures of the place ^^,

DSC_0017_edited_副本

Entrance.

DSC_0005_edited_副本

DSC_0006_edited_副本

DSC_0011_edited_副本

DSC_0013_edited_副本
The floor is parquet!

DSC_0019_edited_副本

Picture of the day!

The price of the drinks are lower compared to the likes of Coffee bean and Starbucks. It reminds me of something, the lady who serves us teaches me how to enjoy the chinese tea. Enlightened >.< Conclusion: Nice environment, cool drinks, and "okok" price. You actually can buy some souvenirs though. I bought mine below:

DSC_0037_edited_副本
Jing Si Aphorism Cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com