I have so much to tell, so much to say, so much to do, so much to realize and I'm still doing things the same way. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Just hope to record the things I still enjoy most and while I can. One day I will lift my head high and say I'm not the one before =) P/S: I learn something in french class...c'est la vie!
Click the links in Twitter on the right side of my blog for latest promotions!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Mille Crêpe @ Nadeje Dataran Pahlawan, Malacca

Since the1st time I tried Nadeje's cakes, I fell in love with the cakes there immediately. The cakes there are known as Mille Crêpe. Unlike Secret Recipe with those normal cheese cakes, Mille Crêpe is a French cake made of many Crêpe layers. Crêpe here is a very thin layer of pancake. Enough of history >.< lets show you the thing about Nadeje's famous.

Lets get started~~~


This is what I have been falling in love with~ Mille Crêpe

We actually had our lunch there and Nadeje is not all about cakes. Look at this Japanese Pizza! Delicious~

Not to forget the drinks there is above par too. Summer Day (front)

Picture of the day~


I must say I like this picture. especially my expression >.<
To have a slice of Nadeje's famous Mille Crêpe you need to get yourself to Dataran Pahlawan in Malacca.
Nadeje is above Dataran Pahlawan opposite to Oldtown. (P/S: Be early to avoid long waits for seats.)
Coordinates to Dataran Pahlawan: 55.501N, 37.33E 

Au Revoir!

1 comments:

Cynthia Ng said...

hoho, i'm from malacca. this is definitely my favourite!! :) <3 <3 <3

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com